Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Time for a joke...

A man goes into the doctor. He says, "Doc, you gotta check my leg. Something's wrong. Just put your ear up to my thigh, you'll hear it!"

The doctor cautiously placed his ear to the man's thigh only to hear, "Gimme 20 bucks, I really need 20 bucks."

"I've never seen or heard anything like this before, how long has this been going on?" the doctor asked.

"That's nothing Doc put your ear to my knee!"

The doctor put his ear to the man's knee and heard it say "Man, I really need 10 dollars, just lend me 10 bucks!!"

"Sir, I really don't know what to tell you. I've never seen -- er, heard -- anything like this." The doctor was dumbfounded.

"Wait Doc, that's not it. There's more, just put your ear up to my ankle," the man urged him.

The doctor did as the man said and sure enough, he heard his ankle plead, "Please, I just need 15 dollars. Lend me 15 bucks please, if you will."

"There's nothing about it in my books," he said as he flipped through several volumes. "But I can make a well-educated guess. Based on life and all my previous experience I can tell you that your leg seems to be broke in three places."

No comments: