Remember when you were in school? And you'd have a test? And you'd swear some of the questions were designed to trick you into a wrong answer? Well, here are some questions that are definitely trick questions. Answers are at the end.
1. Johnny ‘s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. …What was the third child ‘s name?
2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers…what does he weigh?
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, …what was the highest mountain in the world?
4. How much dirt is there in a hole …that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
5. What word in the English Language …is always spelled incorrectly?
6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. …how is this possible?
7. In California , you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. …Why not?
8. What was the President ‘s Name…in 1975?
9. If you were running a race, …and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
10. Which is correct to say,… “The yolk of the egg are white” or “The yolk of the egg is white”?
11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, ….how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
3. Mt. Everest
6. He lives in the Southern hemisphere
7. Need a camera for that
8. Barack Obama
10. The yolk of the egg is yellow.
Friday, May 31, 2013
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Q1. In which battle did Napoleon die?
* his last battle
Q2. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
* at the bottom of the page
Q3. River Ravi flows in which state?
Q4. What is the main reason for divorce?
Q5. What is the main reason for failure?
Q6. What can you never eat for breakfast?
* Lunch & dinner
Q7. What looks like half an apple?
* The other half
Q8. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
* It will simply become wet
Q9. How can a man go eight days without sleeping ?
* No problem, he sleeps at night.
Q10. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
* You will never find an elephant that has only one hand..
Q11. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in other hand, what would you have ?
* Very large hands
Q12. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
* No time at all, the wall is already built.
Q13. How can u drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
*Any way you want, concrete floors are very hard to crack