Pages

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Funny talk

Stupid celebrity quotes

Britney Spears
“I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.”

“I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa.”

Jessica Simpson
“Is this chicken or is this fish? I know it’s tuna but it says ‘chicken by the sea’.”

Tara Reid
“I’m sounding worse than Jessica Simpson right now. She’s looking like a rock scientist.”

Christina Aguilera
“So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?”

Alicia Silverstone
“I think that the film ‘Clueless’ was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness.”

Justin Bieber
“German? I don’t know what that means … we don’t say that in America.”

Tyra Banks
“I close my eyes while driving and just sing along. I always open them again in time.”

Donald Trump
“If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it’s Big Business.”

Axl Rose
“It’s really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people.”

Naomi Campbell
“I look at [modeling] as something I’m doing for black people in general.”

Kanye West
“My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”

Mariah Carey
“Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can’t help but cry. I mean I’d love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.”

Paris Hilton
“What’s Wal-Mart? Do they sell, like wall stuff?”

Brooke Shields
“Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” 

No comments: