Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Good Looking?

Do attractive people get treated differently? I once read that taller people have better jobs (on average) than shorter people. Is it true? Should it be?

Do pretty women get better jobs? Have more, or better, boyfriends? Date wealthier men?

Do handsome men get promotions easier? Have prettier girlfriends? Date wealthier girls?

The Onion has an article about this. If you're interested, click here to visit the site to read the whole thing.

Clip...

I realize you may have had some concerns before as to whether I should be given my way, but please, let me set your mind at ease about all that: I'm attractive. Matter resolved. And furthermore, as you can all clearly see, I'm very pretty and have appealing features, so everything is going to be all right.

No comments: