Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

Joke - Terrible Lunch

An Irishman, a Mexican and a blonde guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building."

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time, I'm going to jump off too."


The blonde opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again. If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."


The next day the Irishman opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and jumps to his death.


The Mexican opens his lunch, sees a burrito and jumps too.

The blonde opens his lunch, sees the bologna and jumps to his death also.

At the triple funeral, the Irishman's wife is weeping. She says, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"

The Mexican's wife also weeps and says, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. "Hey, don't look at me," she said. "He always made his own lunch."

No comments: