Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Joke - Feeling Guilty

Boudreaux was feeling guilty, so he went to Confession. "Father, I kinda took a little lumber from that new construction site."

Priest: What did you do with the lumber, my son?

Boudreaux: Well, Father, my porch, she's had a hole for a long time. I'm afraid someone will break dey leg, so I fix de hole.

Priest: Well, that's not so bad.

Boudreaux: Well, Father, I had a little lumber left.

Priest: What did you do with it?

Boudreaux: Well, my poor dog, Fideaux, he ain't never had no place to get outta de weather, so I made him a doghouse.

Priest: OK, anything else?

Boudreaux: Well, Father, I had a little lumber left. So, you know, my truck, she ain't never had no place to get outta de weather either, so I made a two car garage.

Priest: Now this is getting a little out of hand.

Boudreaux: Well, Father, I had a little lumber left.

Priest: Yes?

Boudreaux: Well, my wife, she always wanted a bigger house. So I added two bedrooms and a new bathroom.

Priest: OK, that's definitely too much. For your penance you are going to have to make a Novena. You do know how to make a Novena, don't you?

Boudreaux: No, Father, but if you got the plans, I got the lumber.

No comments: