Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Humor - Oldies But Goodies

Songs from the Aging Rockers!
From the J-Walk Blog


Herman's Hermits - Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker

The Bee Gees - How Can You Mend a Broken Hip

Bobby Darin - Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash

Ringo Starr - I Get By With a Little Help from Depends

Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face

Johnny Nash - I Can't See Clearly Now

Paul Simon - Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver

Commodores - Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom

Marvin Gaye - I Heard it Through the GrapeNuts

Procol Harem - A Whiter Shade of Hair

Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Napping

The Temptations - Papa's Got a Kidney Stone

Abba - Denture Queen

Tony Orlando - Knock 3 Times on the Ceiling if you Hear Me Fall

Helen Reddy - I am Woman, Hear me Snore

Willie Nelson - On the Throne Again

Leslie Gore - It's My Procedure and I'll Cry if I Want To

The Angels - My Boyfriend's Dead

The Outsiders - Time Won't Let Me Do Anything

The Box Tops - Bend Me, Shake Me Out Of My Coma

Pete Seeger - This Land Is Your Land, Thanks to My Will

Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Cleaner

Betty Everett - The Droop Droop Song

The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Feeling In Your Left Leg

Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling Down The Stairs and Breaking My Hip

Nancy Sinatra - These Slippers Are Made For Keeping My Feet Warm When The House Gets a Little Chilly

No comments: