The Procrastinator's Creed
· I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
· I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
· I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
· I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from having missed them.
· I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
· I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
· If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
· I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
· I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
· I will never put off tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
· Have a great Monday ... or just put it off until Tuesday!