Pages

Monday, September 04, 2006

Joke Time

One day, everybody on earth died and went to heaven.

God appeared before the multitude and said, "I want the men to make two lines. Make one line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other for the men that were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St. Peter."

Said and done, the next time God looked, the women were gone and there were two lines for the men. The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man.

God got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you allowed yourselves to be dominated by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

And the man replied, "I don't really know. My wife just told me to stand here."

1 comment:

Anthony said...

haha. That's a funny one.